Thursday, June 21, 2012

52 on Fridays (25/52) Flowers



“Nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't time - and to see takes time..."
- Georgia O'Keeffe

Here's to the people that take their time to to bloom! So often these are the very people that bloom the brightest.

 I have a daughter that feels like she will never find her place. I hope that at the end of her journey she  has the grace, beauty, and perseverance of my beautiful model, Jessica.
I want to thank Erin at Amy Head Cosmetics for working with us on Jessica's makeup and also thank the Keller family at Mums the Word for the perfect floral headpiece they created. It takes a team to put together a shoot like this one. If you want to see the work of the rest of my creative photography team, please visit my friend Jackie to see how she captured flowers this week.

8 comments:

Chay Hastings Photography said...

What a fantastic session! Absolutely lovely. Perfect for flowers!

Renee Bonuccelli said...

Beautiful! What a gorgeous model and what a unique idea for 'flowers'! Love the creativity. I love how the blue flowers bring out your models eyes:) so pretty.

Leslie Maxwell said...

Simply stunning! Wish I had a model like that to work with...lucky you!

Krista Lund said...

wow! just pretty! love your post this week!

Jackie said...

You and your team really rocked it this week! Your model is simply beautiful and her hair is gorgeous! I hope your daughter finds her happy place too!

Katiusca said...

Great session! The headpiece is really pretty?

CrisStephens said...

Oh girl you are so spoiled. Look at that face!!!!!! I think your model is absolutely stunning. With that unique beauty that makes any photographer want to take more pictures of her. I want her to model for me!!!!!!!!! =) Love the flowers on her hair. Love the way you worked with the theme. Love it all! =)
My favorite is the one that she is laying down. gorgeous work!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe this was a year ago tomorrow! Time flies. Thank you again for letting me be your model. I love these photos and used them for my yearbook. You are an amazing photographer!!! :)

Post a Comment