Hi! I'm Tifani Jefferis, and Calculating Exposure is my personal photography lab. There are somethings about me that most likely won't surprise you.
- I am a wife to a smart, handsome, Words With Friends champion.
- The husband and I have produced four almost perfect offspring.
- As my logo suggests, I'm a bit of a nerd. My resume includes titles such as "Calculus Teacher" and "Textbook Writer".
- I got my first camera for Christmas when I was in 3rd grade, and I haven't stopped taking pictures since.
- Creating images that really capture personalities makes me happier than just about anything.
But, really, there is more to me than just a camera and a calculator. Here are some lesser known facts that may be a little more interesting.
- While I have lived in Bellingham (WA), Portland (OR), and Columbus (MS), Jackson, Mississippi is my true home.
- My name was almost Holly, but when my parents weren't able to adopt me near Christmas time as planned, they went with a different name.
- I have donated just over 3 feet of hair in my lifetime. My last donation was in December of 2011.
- I have what is affectionately referred to by my husband as the cheerleading gene. I am perky, I like to motivate people, and I scream like a madman when I'm watching Duke basketball games.
- I was in the famed hot seat on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. I won $1,000, but even better, I gave my Memaw a chance to meet Regis live and in person. I'm also the only contestant Regis ever kissed!
- I have a favorite math theorem, and I'm not afraid to tell people.