Thursday, May 10, 2012

52 on Fridays (19/52) Maternal



Maternal can mean many things to many people. In a month filled with recitals, birthdays, sewing projects, wrapping up school, hospital visits to my mom, graduations, tutoring, and so much more, being maternal feels like being super human. Sometimes I feel like I need a few extra sets of hands.

For another view on maternal, visit Sarah at Sarah Jo Foodography. I love her second shot so much that I think I want to frame it for MY home! I see nothing but love in that photo. Sarah documents many wonderful things on her blog, but the best lately is her adventure in learning to sew. Go see her first projects and send her some encouraging words.

6 comments:

CrisStephens said...

HAHAHAHAA THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! I love when they worked with different pictures like this! I have never gave it a try and I always enjoy it so much when I see it. Love the elements that you used. So Creative! love it so much! =) (what a great picture for Mother's day cards! LOL)

Jackie said...

OH my goodness, YOU are amazing with all you do and still create such a fun photo! Happy Mother's Day!

Sarah {Crinklelove} said...

This is so funny! It gives a real life visual of what it means to have that extra arm or two. Somehow, it doesn't look like it would be as helpful as we think. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great image and representation of maternal!

Liz said...

This is *great* Tifani!!! So, so true & such a creative way to show this. Love your interpretation of Maternal. Haha!

Krista Lund said...

this is awesome and so true!

Post a Comment